FACTORY INSTALL on a new
Alfastreet Marine 25
This time Hull Maxx Europe team was at Sežana, Slovenia!
We did the application on this splendid new Alfastreet Marine 25 at their factory!
What an amazing environment to work in! All the boats are extremely good looking, sturdy and of quality! We’ve been told that a lot of the production is handmade. Really cool.
Soo, back to the application.
What we’ve done, step by step:
- Entire hull from waterline down was cleaned with EPIFANES Fiberglass Prep Cleaner
(to remove possible wax on the brand new hull),
- We’ve sanded the surface with red 3M Scotch-brite,
- Cleaned the surface with water, to remove those particles made by sanding,
- Another step of cleaning, this time with denatured alcohol,
- Because the boat is brand new and Hull Maxx™️ applied directly to gelcoat here, we have first applied Nasco’s Performance Adhesion promoter (primer) with an applicator.
- After waiting no more than 5min after the last step, we have proceeded to coat the hull with Hull Maxx™️. Just one one step of coating. Remember that!
HULL MAXX™️ USED:
2x Hull Maxx KIT = 4x Adhesion Promoter Primer and 2x 946ml Hull Maxx™️
A big THANK YOU to Alfastreet Marine for their willingness to collaborate.
– Hull Maxx team
FACTORY INSTALL BENEFITS:
- Aesthetics: clear / see-through solution vessel stays in its original beauty,
- Reduces fuel consumption,
- Increased vessel performance,
- Easy to apply innovative one-coat system multi-season protection,
- Less maintenance costs.